Los Angeles, California

CRENSHAW IMPERIAL SLAVE DRIVERS

Update by user May 11, 2012

Crenshaw Imperial Carwash

Original review posted by user May 11, 2012

IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers.Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water.

Constant yelling and screaming, overworking the employees.do not pay their full wages, do not give them their breaks,alot of the times not even lunch breaks. If an employee gets hurt on the job due to shoddy or non availability of safety equipment,the worker is refused medical attention,and if the employee complains the employee is fired!

Due to non safety equipment workers hands and fingers suffer ,trauma and infection.My spouse was injured as he works there injured his finger and informed the foreman,like others before he is totally ignored and forced to continue working though he lost a nail two of his fingers are infected,his hands are damaged due to chemicals.

I guess at Imperial Crenshaw Carwash they are above and beyond the labor laws,they are just ink on paper.

Had an Experience with Imperial Crenshaw Carwash?

Comments

Should be an easy law suit. If this is true.