Update by user May 11, 2012

CRENSHAW IMPERIAL SLAVE DRIVERS

Update by user May 11, 2012

Crenshaw Imperial Carwash

Original review posted by user May 11, 2012

IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers.Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water.

Constant yelling and screaming, overworking the employees.do not pay their full wages, do not give them their breaks,alot of the times not even lunch breaks. If an employee gets hurt on the job due to shoddy or non availability of safety equipment,the worker is refused medical attention,and if the employee complains the employee is fired!

Due to non safety equipment workers hands and fingers suffer ,trauma and infection.My spouse was injured as he works there injured his finger and informed the foreman,like others before he is totally ignored and forced to continue working though he lost a nail two of his fingers are infected,his hands are damaged due to chemicals.

I guess at Imperial Crenshaw Carwash they are above and beyond the labor laws,they are just ink on paper.

Had an Experience with Imperial Crenshaw Carwash?

Comments

Should be an easy law suit. If this is true.

Aizenman Moshe Italy Vacation - Fraud ! Scam ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Senior Lifestyle Corporation - Don't put your loved one here Senior Lifestyle Corporation "We had to move our 96 year old loved one due to lack of care staff. There were some good ones not enough of them. Management was non existent and..." Read more Operation Bulldoze Construction - Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more DAG Tech - Dagtech.com and fzillion.com fraud DAG Tech "I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me. The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more